Hulu TV provides plenty of user benefits for subscribers such as Live TV, free trial, on-demand content, friendly interface, affordable, and much more. Hulu TV has been a remarkable benefit for the viewers as they provide cord-cutter services to the viewers with only a monthly subscription and there you go you can access multiple channels according to your own preferences and choices. Hulu’s most prominent resource is the streaming of live TV with its noteworthy index of on-request content for one price.
With its so many added advantages, Hulu TV has become a tough competitor in the era of cord-cutting service. Recently, Hulu TV has clubbed two more service bundles- Disney+ and ESPN. The good part is that now users can enjoy Hulu, ESPN, and Disney+ at a flat price of 12.99$ per month. These have been probably the most noteworthy step taken by the Hulu TV. Therefore, its on-demand show and Live stream version make Hulu TV stand apart from other cord-cutting services over the internet.
How To Start Hulu Free Trial
Well, you have never stream Hulu yet and need to give it a shot before you make a commitment, at that point the most ideal approach is to switch to its free 30-day trial while live TV comes with 7 days trial only. Like most membership services Hulu gives users a one-month trial for nothing. After this month, you will begin to get charged the ordinary rate for the Hulu membership you requested. To enjoy the Hulu free trial, you will need to sign up with your billing card details. Hulu will start charging you once your 30 days are up, yet Hulu is superbly straightforward about when it will charge you every month.
1. Firstly, visit the official website of Hulu and click on the signup button. Hulu will automatically display all the plans and prices with the latest current offer. You can opt for any based on your requirements.
2. After selecting a plan, users are required to provide their billing details by providing their name, credit card number, CVV number, and also the card expiry date number.
3. Complete all the process and your Hulu free trial will start for 30 or 7 days based on your selected plan. The users also have to keep in mind to cancel the trial plan before the trial period gets end otherwise they will be charged for the following month.
4. You have effectively created a free Hulu one-month trial service. Now, enjoy Hulu free for a one-month trial version with unlimited access. You can also pause your subscription in case you won’t be using it for a few days.
Types of Hulu Plans Available
Hulu TV comes with many user benefits, add-ons, other on-demand services. One can customize Hulu other than channels to make it more budget and need friends. All Hulu plans come with a free trial service.
Let’s now look at the types of plan Hulu offers to its subscribers:
1. Hulu TV is comprised of four main prominent services for its users. Firstly, the Basic plan which will cost you about 5.99$ per month. Secondly, the Hulu no ads plan which will cost you about 11.99$ per month. Thirdly, the Basic + Live TV which will cost you about 44.99$ per month. Lastly, the Hulu no ads + Live TV which will cost you about 50.99$ per month.
2. With the Hulu basic plan, Hulu streaming is much interrupted by frequent ads. Basically, this plan is ad-supported. On the other hand, the Premium plan gives unlimited streaming ad-free.
3. Well, with the Hulu + Live TV user gets more advantage. This plan gives out the user to get access to more than 60+ channels from their Live TV section plus lots on-demand shows and movies from popular networks. In addition to this, they also give access to prominent new channel networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS. Also, unlimited access to Disney Channel, Discovery, and Food channel network.
4. Recently, Hulu has also clubbed two more services-Disney and ESPN. In this plan, users can now enjoy ESPN and Disney at an affordable rate of 12.99$ per month.
Both the services of Hulu and Hulu with Live TV are quite popular and worth subscribing to. The subscription process is explained above. If you still have any doubts you can ask us in the comments section.